Where a student receives full tuition fee assistance, the bursary award will also include the following:
• a one off grant of £500 on entry to the school to assist with initial costs
• one extra subject such as music or a PE activity
• up to £250 per academic year for school trips
• the cost of travel to and from school
• the cost of public examinations
Every bursary award holder receives an allowance of £225 per year for text books.
We can provide funds for additional support to cover the costs of visits and trip where we recognise the educational value to the student. Parents should write to the High Mistress to request such funding. Assistance will be awarded based on financial need.