How to give

Thank you for considering a donation. Every gift is appreciated and matters.

Give online

You can make an instant gift online through PayPal – no need for a PayPal account as we also accept standard credit or debit card transactions.

Gift Aid online

Please print, complete and return this declaration.

Send a cheque or create a standing order

Use this donation form to send a gift by cheque or to start a regular gift. Cheques should be made payable to St Paul’s Girls’ School and sent to Development Office, St Paul’s Girls’ School, Brook Green London W6 7BS. If you cannot print the donation form, please enclose a note with your name, address, telephone number and the project you wish to support.

Give via CAF or other charitable foundations or trusts

We welcome contributions through the Charities Aid Foundation (CAF) or other charitable foundations or trusts. The charity name is St Paul’s Girls’ School and the charity registration number is 1119613.

Payroll giving

You can donate to us in a tax efficient, hassle-free way by giving through your pension or payroll with your employer’s payroll giving scheme. For example, a gift of £100 costs the donor £78 after tax relief, or £60 if for a higher rate taxpayer. Your payroll or HR department will provide you with details where applicable. Simply indicate with your company that you would like to donate to us and your donation is taken before tax deduction.

Matched giving

Many employers offer a matched giving scheme where they match or sometimes double your donation. Please click here for a list of organisations that match-give and let us know if we’re missing your company.

Giving in the US

If you are a US taxpayer, you can donate through Anglo-American Charity or CAF America in favour of St Paul’s Girls’ School. It is possible to take advantage of tax relief benefits in both the UK and the US via Anglo-American and CAF America.

To make a gift as a US resident donor, please send a letter providing your details, our name and address (St Paul’s Girls’ School, Brook Green, London W6 7BS), and your USD or GBP cheque to Stuart Horwich, The Anglo-American Charitable Foundation, 199 North Woodbury Road, Suite 103, Pitman New Jersey 08071 USA. Please see for more details.