Giving from the USA

If you are a US taxpayer, you can donate through Anglo-American Charity or CAF America in favour of St Paul’s Girls’ School. It is possible to take advantage of tax relief benefits in both the UK and the US via Anglo-American and CAF America.

To make a gift as a US resident donor, please send a letter providing your details, our name and address (St Paul’s Girls’ School, Brook Green, London W6 7BS), and your USD or GBP cheque to Stuart Horwich, The Anglo-American Charitable Foundation, 199 North Woodbury Road, Suite 103, Pitman New Jersey 08071 USA.

Please see for more details.