This is an outstanding opportunity to take the lead in implementing the school’s IT strategy in support of the SMT and who can advise on, plan and manage the strategic development of the school’s IT network within the school, and in accordance with the school’s development plan whilst ensuring seamless and efficient service delivery. More information regarding the development vision of the school can be found here: https://spgs.org/about/publications/strategic-plan
The broad-ranging responsibilities of this exciting role include:
- Analysing the IT needs of the school and developing, implementing and maintaining systems & processes based on the needs of the school.
- Responsibility for all aspects of the IT infrastructure.
- Ensuring cyber security adhering to industry best practice and third-party audits and reviews in order to mitigate against vulnerabilities and cyber-attacks.
- The overall management and administration of the School’s network infrastructure, servers and systems.
- Developing and enhancing technology to ensure it is neither the driving nor the limiting factor in the operation of the school.
- Engaging with staff and pupils on the effective and safe use of IT software and equipment.
- Responsible for change and risk management of adjustment and variation to IT structures, systems and data processes hosted or provided by the school.
Applicants will have significant managerial and IT experience, preferably gained in an educational or charity environment, and sound, up-to-date knowledge of current IT practice and applications. Strategic thinking and the ability to plan and manage complex projects are key skills. Alongside high standards of professionalism, candidates will also possess excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing abilities.
Click through to our careers site at https://spgs.careers.eteach.com/job/JobPreview?previewid=1091764 for further details or contact HR on 020 7605 4872 for an informal discussion. Applications must be accompanied by a full CV and supporting statement and received by midday on the closing date.
Closing date: Sunday 23 February 2020
Interviews: Week commencing 24 February 2020
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced disclosure through the Disclosure and Barring Service.