Required July 2021
1 year fixed term, 25 hours per week
Following retirement of the current postholder, the school is now seeking a part-time payroll assistant for a 1 year fixed-term appointment.
This role will be part time, working 25 hours per week over 5 days. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years payroll experience, and knowledge of the Teachers’ Pension scheme would be useful. Previous experience of WCBS PASS Payroll is ideal.
This role benefits from:
- 5 weeks paid holiday in addition to the normal public holidays (currently 8 days). An additional period of holiday over the Christmas/New Year period will usually be available on an ex-gratia basis.
- contributory pension scheme
- excellent free lunches daily
- access to the Bike2Work scheme
- access to the school pool and gym facilities.
For further details and to apply please visit our careers site: Careers at St Paul’s Girls’ School. Applications should be accompanied with a cover letter and CV and received by midday on the closing date.
Closing date: Wednesday 28 April 2021
Interviews: We recommend candidates apply as soon as possible since applications will be reviewed as they are received, and interviews arranged on a rolling basis.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced disclosure through the Disclosure and Barring Service.