The Colet Fellowship is an exciting programme that supports the growing interest in university education in the United States amongst St Paul’s students and encourages the sharing of intellectual and cultural experiences. The scheme provides the opportunity for up to two recent US graduates to spend a full academic year commencing, September 2019, living and working in one of the most exciting capital cities in the world, at one of the UK’s leading independent schools.
Following an individually tailored programme, Colet Fellows will typically be involved in:
- assisting students with applications to American universities, advising on SAT tests, personal statements and essays
- giving occasional talks on American-related topics
- part-time teaching and observation of one or more academic subjects
- co-tutoring a student group
- contributing to the delivery of the school’s personal, social, health and economics programme
- helping with co-curricular and extra curricular activities, including sports and residential trips.
The Fellowship attracts an award of £18,000 (subject to tax, National Insurance and rent deductions) and accommodation is provided. Further details on this unique opportunity and the conditions of appointment are available on our careers site https://spgs.schoolrecruiter.co.uk/
To apply, a resume and cover letter should be submitted to Deputy Head, Director of People and Diversity, Helen Semple at firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 18 February 2019 (9am GMT)